Tuesday 28 August 2012

This is Me

As many of you know, Testimony Tuesdays has come to a close for a while (but feel free to send me your testimony and I will save them up until the next time this series continues).  

Until then, I have decided to try to start up another guest post series.  

<>

My hopes for this series will to be allow the readers of Meet the Marshall's  to be able to share something that they enjoy doing, something that has brought them to the point they are in their lives today or just something that is on their mind lately.  

Again, these posts can be anonymous or not- it's up to you as the writers.  
For those readers out there who currently have a blog of their own, this would be a way to share your story with a set of different readers.  


Please contact me at breezy_218@hotmail.com if you would like to be a part of this series or have any other questions about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment